Friday, May 25, 2007

My Outdoor Space

The comfort of my outdoor space is just as important as an indoor room in my house. In fact, they are very similar where furniture and decor are concerned. That is why it is essential to choose the right decor, furniture and accessories to fit your surroundings.

A comfortable table and chairs is on the top of my list for my covered patio. You can break away from the old standard wooden picnic table and benches by purchasing one made of glass or metal with matching chairs. Adding an comfortable cushions to the chairs makes it a comfortable place for you and your guests to relax and unwind. End tables are another great addition. They not only look great when placed strategically around the patio, but also provide a place for guests to put drinks.

No comments: